Let me just start at the beginning...
We arrived at the stadium to find out that we had to go through medal detectors and then have the wand waved in front of us before we could even get in for the game. I can honestly say that is the first time that has happened to me at a college football game.
Apparently you can not exercise inside the stadium!
The game was not the only entertainment that we "enjoyed"!! JCSU has a band that we were privileged to witness. When the band first started to march into
the stadium we thought we were going to see something like Drum Line. I think the best part of the band was the baton twirler! She did not need to be wearing that outfit.At halftime the band performed and the baton twirler showed her skills. She really surprised all of us when she threw the baton up and started kicking her legs in the air. Christine and I both let out a big shriek! We were both in utter shock! We looked at each other and wondered how in the world she did that!!

The flag twirlers, AKA: The Untouchables, were our next form of entertainment. They didn't do anything special but twirl the flags. They didn't even throw them up in the air. They need to keep working. The best thing we saw from them came at the end of the game.
The dancers, were next. Um...I don't even have words to describe them. They did not seem appropriate for all age groups.This was our halftime entertainment. I can honestly say that it left us something to talk about.
Now lets not forget about the little league football team, The Raiders, that sat near us. They had some stupid noise maker that sounded like a dog toy. I wanted to go over and take the squeaker out of it! My dog has better sounding toys!
Brevard did end up winning the game 25-21! That means the Brevard Tornardos are now 2-1. They are on the way to a great season!
After Brevard had the team meeting on the field our players started to head back to the locker room and the band had already lined up on the track to march out. The police officers were letting out players head to the locker room but the band was not happy.
One of the flag twirlers, we will call her Big Mama Junior, started running her mouth and hitting out players were with flag pole! I can honestly say that Christine and I were ready to go down on track and take her out! How dare you try to physically attack our players because you are upset your team lost!
We did have some good laughs today. We all got sun burnt on your thighs only. My dad does not tan so he is burnt and now complaining about it.
Oh before I forget, JCSU needs to include trashcans to their bathrooms. We did not know where to throw our towel paper once we washed our hands. Who does not include trashcans in a bathroom??? The soap dispensers were another story also. You had to keep sliding something back and forth for the soap to come out. It was a rather complicated process. I thought I was going crazy because it took forever to get soap to wash my hands.
Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment