Tonight I went to the Boiling Springs football game to support my players. We lost the game with 3 minutes to go due to an interception. It was a good game though. I ran into a lot of my former and current students. My former students were way more excited to see me. (That will be another blog in the future)
Sometimes you have to wonder about people!
I went to Ingles after the game tonight to pick up something up for the Brevard football game tomorrow and my total came up to be $2.98. It took a good minute to get the girl to take the money because she was to busy entertaining herself and friends. I handed her $3 and she had to study the screen to figure out that she owed me $0.02!
How hard could that be to figure out??? I wanted to ask her if she went to Boiling Springs High and who her math teacher was this year. Thank goodness she is not currently one of my students because we would been having a heart to heart on Monday. Actually, I think we would have had that heart to heart right there in the checkout line at Ingles.
She definitely rode in on the stupid mobile tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment