Monday, October 4, 2010

Walk down memory lane...


It was great spending time with Heather AKA: Quack, this weekend. I picked her up in Oak Ridge, TN and we headed to Gatlinburg for the night. We laughed about the good ole days at ETSU. It is great to walk down memory lane.

We sure did have a great time talking about Bunker Boy, Chicken, Tie Die, and last but certainly not least, Scobby Do! Boy did we work and go to school with some strange characters. I wonder what happened to some of people!

It was teacher appreciation day at the aquarium so I was able to get us both in free. It was great walking around and looking at all of the fish. There were a lot of people there. We were able to see all kinds of fish, sharks and penguins. The penguins are a new addition to the aquarium.




We at lunch at Bubba Gump's and Heather decided to steal coasters. There was an employee that was holding the door open for us and he watched her the entire time. He told her that they were not free and asked her to open her purse. He told her if she was going to steal coasters then she needed to pick some up with a good beer advertised.


After lunch Heather and I headed up to Cades Cove to check out the wilderness. I have never laughed so much at the stories we made up for the people we ran across. We saw Bertha and her sister riding the back of truck. There was a lady that was talking to the squirrels and some inappropriate dressed people. We did see some deer and a bear. The bear crossed the rode right in front of the car.


I can't wait until Heidi arrives and I get to meet her. She is going to love pulling pranks on people as much as her mom and I do. I am going to need to get Heidi a construction cone to have in her room.





No comments: