
God loves to interrupt our lives!
I have begun to study the book of Jonah so I can lead a bible study in the upcoming months. This is a little outside my comfort zone.
We can learn learn a lot about Jonah.
Jonah ran from God because he didn't like the path God was leading him down. When we run from God it is going to cost us so much more than we are willing to pay.
We need to start looking at life's interruptions as divine interventions by God. We may be going down the path in one direction and God is going to turn is onto a path that is going in completely the wrong direction.
When these interventions come along we need to accept them and say "I Got It!" Just follow God and watch to see what the huge and exciting plans he has in store for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment