Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9

Busy day today. Took cab ride around the city and did a lot of walking. Staying in a nice furnished apartment. Think we will buy some groceries so we can cook some of our own meals. I have exchanged the US $ for the Malaysian ringgit. One dollar is equal to 3.51 ringgits. Talked to dad this evening (morning for him). He was excited to hear my voice and know that everything went well on the flight. More to come later. Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. Love ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...hope you're having fun!!!Glad to hear everything has gone well and you've had no problems.We miss you here and are praying for you there...C & H

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you can figure out who C & H is...right?

Stephen and Laura Timmons said...

Can't wait to read more!!!! I'm so glad you arrived safely. All of your SHIFT buddies have been crazy this week at VBX. One salvation so far. Talk to you soon.

Steph said...

Yes I know who C & H are! I'm still looking for a rock! I want it to be perfect!