Thanks be to God for His Gift, precious beyond telling His indescribable, inexpressible, free Gift!! ~2 Corinthians 9:15
Precious Heavenly Father,
I want to say to You, "Thank You."
Oh I thank You for so many beautiful things that have come from Your hand alone--innumerable gifts. (Maybe I didn't see the "beauty" of some of Your gifts at first, but I did later on.)
But it all began with the one--the best You had to give. It would have been so easy to give from Your vast wealth, for "the world is Mine, and all it contains" (Psalm 50:12).
But no, You chose to give Your Son, Your only Son. This was Your first Gift. God forbid that I should be careless, that I should treat shabbily, misuse, or be ungrateful for this incredible Gift to me.
That one Gift changed my life. It was made all the difference.
So I thank You, dear God, for Jesus, Your inexpressible, indescribable Gift--too wonderful for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment