Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's that time of year...

Thanksgiving has come and gone.

As a family we spend Thanksgiving in Atlanta, Georgia with Christine's family. Her parents opened their home to us so we could finally meet each other. They were even so kind to get everyone tickets for the aquarium where we were finally able to see the dolphins! There were so many people but we still had a great time.

I took Christine out early on black Friday so she could finally experience it!! She couldn't believe how people were yelling and screaming when the doors at Kohl’s opened. She even couldn't believe the man that tried to push me through the doors. Not sure what deals he was going for but I know I made it out of the store before him. Our next stop was Waffle House. Not our first choice but it was the only place open while we were waiting for Belk to open.

Once Belk's open their doors it was a mad dash for the boots that were on sale for $19.99. It was a mad house. These grown women looked like they would kill someone just to get a pair of shoes. That is so crazy!!!

Since Thanksgiving break is over, it is now to the count down until Christmas. The students at school are going CRAZY! It is so hard to get any teaching done now since the kids think that school is over. Oh well!! We still have 3 weeks left and I'm going to shove as much material at the students as I possibly can.

Until next time....

No comments: