We only have 1 1/2 weeks left of school before summer vacation. We are reviewing for exams and last minute details are beginning to be completed.
All my students have a project due tomorrow. They have had 5 weeks to complete the project with a few days of class time to work on it. I had some complaining today that they had not started. I still don't understand why they think it is ok to wait until the last minute to finish up. I know that some are complaining because of how much work it was but oh well get over it. All they had to do was plan everything for a vacation. That is a real life application.
I started working on Master's online this week. Once I really got started it hasn't been that bad. There is a lot of reading but at least you print everything out and then look over it. I even found where you can print out the slides to all the videos I have to watch. I have to take progress checks every week on the videos and articles.
So even though school is getting out for the summer, I still will be working on my Masters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment